Monday, September 29, 2008

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

This weekend could have been a great one in regards to college football at the Meeks household. Michigan was poised for an upset over #9 Wisconsin while the Dawgs had #8 Alabama over for a game of two-hand touch. I tried to fit in to my UM outfit but it just couldn't contain me anymore, so I spent the day supporting UGA.

I was fired up for the UM game and so was grandpa Georgia. Or he was probably just laughing at me. It happens.

Mom and dad even scored me my own lazyboy. It didn't recline, but that's OK.



I could have used a cup holder too, no place for my chest milk.

As you probably know, the Michigan game started awfully bad for the Blue, but they came back from 19 down to win 27 - 25...and there was much rejoicing. Unfortunately, UGA took a similar first half shellacking but couldn't overcome it quite the same, falling 41 - 30. Luckily I was in bed because I'm sure dad was not in the best mood. I fixed that the next morning, though.

No comments: