Thursday, October 9, 2008

Operation: Keep me busy

Now that I'm on my way to being four months old, the simple hold-me-in-you-arms and make funny faces at me is getting a little old. Don't get me wrong, I love a good peek-a-boo or a funny face, but I need more stimulation. The TV will get me by for a few minutes, especially ESPN or Fox Soccer Channel. So mom and dad have taken a cue from daycare and put me in my own "exersaucer".

As the name implies, you exercise in a saucer....I guess. Whatever it is, I love it.

The amount of play options was overwhelming at first, so I took it all in.


Oh, and don't think I didn't try to put everything in my mouth, either.


I'm still getting the hang of pushing buttons that make animal noises. I pushed Gaspar but he didn't make any noise....Where's his button?


Here's me with the talking dragon. I hope mom and dad know that now I will expect every dragon I see to talk.


Dad giving me my first flying lesson. Look out, Superman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the kids mohawk??
Christian