Monday, January 26, 2009

New tooth; 1000 hits

This past weekend was a crazy one. Our dog Gaspar had surgery last week to have a mast cell tumor removed, which went well, but had complications arise Friday that caused mom and dad to make a couple of trips to the vet ER. He's going to be fine, but it didn't leave a lot of time for family fun time. I did, however, start to cut my first tooth. It's on the bottom in the front and it hurts like a mother. I feel for mom's milk dispensers over the next few weeks. It's a good thing I'm starting to eat real foods.

You may also notice that Garrett's Corner has been visited over 1000 times since we started keeping track a few months ago. Thank you to everyone who pops in and checks me out. Feel free to leave comments as I may want to look back at this one day to figure out who everyone is....

1 comment:

Meghin Gani said...

Sorry to hear about Gasper...hopefully things will get better.

We always enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the interesting stories.
Meg & Christian