Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow at the beach

It's January in Michigan, so you know what that means? It's the great white north, and this weekend certainly proved that point. We got a total of 8 inches over Friday and Saturday. Dad had so much fun blowing snow and shoveling.



Since I had been inside all weekend and it was so cold outside, mom decided to take me to the beach. Well maybe not a warm, sandy beach, but a pool at Lifetime Fitness was close enough. During my baths I would have no problem flipping over and splashing around, so this should be no biggie, right?


How cute is this? I wasn't even trying.


Water jets galore. Mom and I had a blast and I should be swimming in no time.

Saturday night we went out to dinner as a family for the first time ever. It was a pretty big deal but we kind of decided a little late, so it was a bit rushed. In all of the hustle to get my diaper bag, toys and other items...we forgot the camera. You'll have to take my word that it went well and mom and dad were able to get back out to society. I can't wait for our next adventure.

1 comment:

Meghin Gani said...

Way cute! Looks like you had so much fun.