Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm a mess

Spaghetti. Pasta noodles and tomato sauce. Easy, right? Depends on who you ask. I recently added this carbo loading meal to my resume but things didn't go down as nice and neat as chicken nuggets, let's say. Most of you can probably guess how it went. Let's see if you're right.

Hard to pick up and place in mouth? CHECK.

Sauce shrapnel on face and everywhere else? CHECK.

Did I love every minute of it? CHECK.

We'll skip the details of the clean up, because neither of us have that much time. I have noticed that handy wipes are showing up on the grocery list more and more, though.

A good way to get fully clean after a big spaghetti dinner for you may be a couple of swipes with your napkin. For me, it's a bath. I can still be a mess after a bath, though. Mom decided to style my hair differently after I got out. Nice, huh?


I'm not posing, I promise...(where's my contract?)

No comments: