Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let's go outside

Now that the weather has warmed up for good, it's a great time to get outside and explore the world....or the front yard. There was plenty going on this week and I spent a lot of time looking out the front door.

And the huge back-hoe digging a hole in our yard.

The gas company was in the process of replacing most of their equipment and lines, some of which just happened to be 15 ft. from our front door. There was a lot going on and I screamed and hollered the whole time. Mom and dad said I was definitely wired to be a little boy, which is good because I don't want to be sent back for being defective.
Speaking of little boys, my next door neighbor, Shay, has been outside a lot too. We've been hanging out and sharing toys. Here, he's showing me how his airplane goes together and works.

I was a little cocky and said I could put the propeller on with my eyes closed.

Um, sorry about your plane dude. Where's that drill?


No comments: