Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome back

Wow, it seems like it's been forever since we had some worthwhile material on here. I've got a lot to catch up on, so I'm just going to do one long, but quick post. Let's start off with a game to see how well you're paying attention. You know the one where they put two similar pictures next to each other and you have to find the differences? Well it's just like that...and I'll make it easy.
Here are two pictures. Find the ONE difference.

If you said there's more of Gaspar in the first one, YOU'RE RIGHT!
This past weekend we were out and about and made a stop by Chili's for lunch. I was totally against going there because of certain menu items that are part of their national ad campaign. Baby back ribs. They eat baby parts? My back ribs? And then I found out they're actually from pigs, which is cool, so I ordered up a grilled cheese sandwich and broccoli.
Of course I had to flirt with all of the waitresses.

Mom had her first Mother's Day with me a couple of weeks ago and dad did his best to make it a great day. He woke up with me and let mommy sleep in a little, and then he made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast. Awesome. Then WE gave mom her present; a digital picture frame with only pics of mom and I and that plays her favorite song...Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Awesome. It was pretty much a standard day after that except for a trip over to see grandma and grandpa Michigan.

I like wearing hats now.



They are very helpful on all of the walks/rides we've been taking.

Yes, I do look older than I am. Thanks for noticing.

No comments: