Thursday, May 7, 2009

Saturday, in the park, it was not the 4th of July

This past weekend, downtown Plymouth held a GreenFest to celebrate the color green. Oh, and to encourage everyone to save the planet by taking better care of it. Mom, dad and I decided to take a little jaunt since the weather was so nice. There were lots of tents and booths and food and people walking around looking at me...and I guess everyone else too.

Pit stop for lunch.

It got a little chilly, so it was a good thing I had my hoodie.
Since it got a little cool and windy, we decided to go by grandma and grandpa Michigan's art gallery. Michigan G momma was very excited to see us (me) and I was very excited to check out one of their sculptures. It also seemed excited....or cold.

Daddy took a cute pic of mom and I when we got home and did a cool trick with the camera.

Adorable

No comments: