Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday weekend

Even though last Tuesday was my birthday, we kept the party going all weekend long. Grandma and grandpa Georgia came up with her mom and sister on Thursday, so I got to hang out with them a lot. We chilled out around the house and went out to eat with my Michigan grandparents a couple of times. It was almost too much excitement.

Here's everyone watching me eat lunch one day...like I'm an animal at the zoo. They must have seen pictures from my birthday cake and were scared of shrapnel.

Luckily when you take me out to eat you don't have to clean up everything, just me. I'm always the center of attention for some reason.

Aunt Melissa was in town too and she decided to give me a lemon...

Not so much.

My big party was Sunday and it was quite an event. Mom and grandma Michigan did a great job planning everything and doing the leg work. My theme was Sesame Street, Elmo and Cookie Monster in particular.
Just imagine if they could ALL sing like the real Elmo?

Most of my daycare friends were there and I made some new friends too.

Grandpa Michigan made me a soccer ball birthday cake...where's the other half? It's fate would soon become the same as the last one.

Everyone enjoyed the spectacle.

Mom had to help me out with my milk timeouts.

Enough said.

I don't know if it's commonplace to be washed in a bucket with just your diaper on, but mom and grandma Michigan thought it was a good idea at the time. Whatever works.

Presents came next and everything was great. THANK YOU!

The only question was where everything was going to go once we got it home.

The best parents in the world. Who cares if I'm not paying attention?

More pics to come.

No comments: