Friday, June 19, 2009

Walk it out

Ola. For the past few weeks I have been working on my cruising and walking skills with the help of anything I can find around the house. Especially my lion on wheels. I can either ride it (via mom and dad bending over and pushing me) or push it as I walk. Obviously it's tough to navigate through the house, so we took the party outside.

I put my shoes on and we were off. The sidewalk was nice and straight, even though it wasn't 100% level. Nothing paved in Michigan is....

There were many distractions along the way for me to point out.

Daddy decided to stay behind for a shot. I knew he was back there up to no good.

Since I'm such a gentleman, I stopped to pick a flower for mommy.

So what if it was a clover, it's better than nothing.

Enjoy my skills in live action

No comments: