Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's go tubing

Well I survived my first surgery today, tubes in the ears. It wasn't a bad experience at all, really. Mom woke me up about 6 AM, which kind of sucked, and then I didn't even get breakfast. That really sucked. The hospital we went to was at the same place I was born (reminder: tomorrow). Ahh, the memories. We had to wait a little while in room that looked straight out of ER. There were lots of nurses and doctors to look at, but it seemed to take forever.

Here I am, tagged like wildlife.

This is the mask they would use to gas me to sleep.

Exploring my mobile surgery table. It felt like jail.

Mommy trying to keep my spirits up before they whisked me away.

And then like 20 minutes later, I was awake with mom and dad there. All I know is it was breakfast time. Oh yeah. Hopefully now I won't have to deal with all of there ear infections. Hopefully.

No comments: