Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to the park

A few weeks ago, mom, dad and I went to the park where I had my birthday party but the weather wasn't that great so we didn't get to play very long. This past weekend the weather was much better, so we were back at it. I was probably the youngest one there, but that didn't stop me from playing just as hard. Well, maybe not as hard as the big kids.

Here are all the people that forked out dough to make this place possible. Thank you.
Mom and I started out with a hard one.

Pull-ups were next...is this playtime or workout time? I did three.


I finally got to relax and do some swinging.

Alternate hand position.

After a little while I discovered that I liked to play with wood chips just as much.
More swinging. I told mom to let go when we reached the apex but no luck.

There was a steering wheel there but the drive was very boring.

I thought I would see if the wooden animals wanted to eat wood chips. Yep, too weird.

I did some sliding but had to tuck my shirt in so I didn't get belly burn.

After the park, we went over to grandma and grandpa Michigan's house so that I could run around more and see what I could find that wasn't childproof. I found a lot.
This bear didn't run away from me like Gaspar. Good bear.
Grandma and grandpa got a little nervous when I started playing with one of their vases. I don't know why.


No comments: