Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday bashes

A couple of weeks ago some of my friends celebrated their liberation from the uterus by having big parties that I was invited to. They were tons of fun with lots of things I could (and sometimes couldn't) play with.

The first one was for my buddy Niklas, who turned 8....or 9, I can't remember. It's a good thing I didn't write the card. It was the 4th of July weekend so fireworks were going off like crazy. It was a good thing I had already pooed that day.

I really like the ladder golf game. I set the high score.

Now if I could only climb the ladder.

The party was at their lake house so there was a lake to splash around in.

Since I had just gotten my tubes, I would have to settle for walking.

Cupcake time! I think I'm getting better at this.

I guess Niklas' dad didn't get his cupcake because he tried to eat me.

I also got to play with my pal Easton. He had some great toys.


The next party was for my neighbor Shay. He turned 3. I'm sure of that one. His party was at Chuck E Cheese's. I didn't know what to expect, but mommy was very excited to take me there.

Can someone call pest control?

I was a little impatient for my pizza, so mom had to tide me over with some crackers.

After lunch it was play time. I love me some Barney.

Next was a ride with Bob

Sometimes the wheels on the bus do not go 'round and 'round. Boooo.

This was my first slide ride. Belly down and backwards.

Shay's grandfather and I played a game later on, but he didn't let me shoot very much.

No comments: