Saturday, August 15, 2009

The art gallery and the mall

On the weekends we like to get out and do stuff to tire me out so that I take a nap. At least that's what they tell me. Last weekend we hit the road to go see Grandma Michigan and their art gallery and then hit the mall to walk around in 60 degree air conditioning since it was 90 degrees outside. Good plan, guys.

Here I am streaking through the gallery. Keep up.
Grandma's computer was fun to play with.

Especially since it was turned off. If it was on, you would probably see something like: fhgi2ugf9432gf924fhiewfhgw4egf73

We also made it to the mall where they have stores with toys.

There was so much to play with, I didn't know what to grab next.

I did find a nice wheelie toy that made tons of noise that I could pull around forever. I don't know why mom and dad did buy it.

Later on at the food court I found the car dealership.

They only wanted $.75 for these rides too. What a steal.


No comments: