Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pt. 2 (not the movie)


I was a bat. It's that simple. Of course I could have been something more adorable like Yoda, but that would have been too cute, too early. I didn't want to dress up as something I couldn't top next year when I'll actually be able to almost get around by myself (Yoda). So a bat would do just fine this year.


At first I was a little embarrassed to go out in public with this get up on, but I got over it. Mom and dad took me to see some of the neighbors that were around. The girl across the street was a ladybug. Boring. A bat is way cooler than a lady bug. I didn't say anything though, she's my only prospect in the area right now....


I scored my first piece of candy, but unfortunately I could only taste the wrapper. Dad ate it for me and told me how good it was. Thanks for nothing. As you can see in the picture below, mom and dad dressed up as the #1 Mom and #1 Dad, respectively.


Grandma and grandpa Michigan came over to ooh and ahh for a little. They also saw Gaspar who went as the #1 Jealous Brother. Boo hoo. I'm sure he didn't mind not getting an outfit forced on to him. Who knows, may he can be Chewbacca next year...

No comments: