Monday, February 9, 2009

Joyti and Rohan

On Saturday, mom and I went to go see one of her good friends, Joyti, and her son Rohan. It was the first time we met so I was on my best behavior. Rohan is 3 1/2 so he was out of my league. He was running around and talking and doing all the big kid stuff. I was like, "Well, I have my own blog." And he was like, "Well, I get to eat real food like mac & cheese." And I was like, "Well, I still get to wear one piece outfits, so HA!" I think I burned him on that one because he ran around with no pants on after that. Show off.

Here's Joyti and I. She's got another bun in the oven too.

She gave me a present, which was very nice of her. I waited until I got home to rip in to it.

A shirt came first.


I held it up to see how it fit me.


Next came a Snoopy outfit with shorts. Sweet.

No comments: