Monday, February 2, 2009

Right on Target

Every other weekend (or so) we take a trip to Target for random Garrett supplies. It's a good chance to get out and see the world...the world of retail shopping. Mom got this shopping cart seat, thing-a-mabob for me to sit in during my voyage. It basically prevents me from touching the germ infested handles...


We were there for some basics; bibs, kleenex, stuff for mom, etc. But we had to take a pass by the toy aisle.



I probably had 75% of the stuff already thanks mom & dad, both sets of grandparents and Santa.

It's almost nap time.


By the end of our shopping journey I was laid back just chillin' and looking for babes...but no luck.

1 comment:

Brooke and Chris said...

Love, LOVE that Garrett is representing the dirty south on all of his adventures!! :) sic 'em!!