Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Behind the scenes

Blogging is hard work. It's a miracle that I get out as much as I do because of my hectic schedule of playing, sleeping and eating. A miracle. So I decided to give you a sneak peak of how things go down around here.

It starts with an inspiration. Me being absolutely adorable is a good way to start, and all it takes after that is either mom or dad taking pictures or shooting some video. They have to be on point because you never know when I'm going to break out into hilarity. It's a lot of pressure.
Dad and I about to do some video review in the war room.

Perfection is key. Every frame of every video must be carefully examined to make sure it's Corner worthy. After a little editing and some Meeks magic, it gets turned in to a story for the masses to enjoy. Thousands (tens) of photos must be looked over to pick out the very best for each post. Imagine the cover shoot for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue...

You have to be hands on if you want to be the best.

No comments: