Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday adventures

During the spring, dad has to work a lot of weekends due to the varsity tennis matches going on at work. He's not that happy to be gone from us that much, so it helps when mom and I pop up for a visit. Dad also just got a new office so I needed to explore.

Since our shirts matched, it looks like my head is just floating there. Weird
.
Actually, our whole outfit matched. I wonder if mom did that on purpose?

I checked out things at ground level but didn't find anything interesting except for computer wires and electrical outlets.


Later that afternoon it was back to play time and me standing again. Now the monkey and I can have our conversations face to face. He keeps singing the same song over and over, though. I thought monkeys were supposed to be smart...



Dinner time. Since it was such a hard day on us all and there were still 40 basketball games on, we decided to order in a little Pizza Hut. I've had some homemade pizza before, but nothing like the goodness of the Hut.

I got in to it with no problems, but it was a little messy.

All smiles here.

No comments: