Monday, March 2, 2009

1st trip to Best Buy

Apparently Best Buy, the mega-electronics store, is like Toys-R-Us for grown ups. Dad and I took a field trip there on Saturday to try and find an entertainment center for the living room that's a little more childproof. Right now, I can turn everything on and could probably swap some wires out without them even knowing...

We took a tour of the entire store and the place is huge. I was in awe of the home theater section.

They have a whole wall of nothing but big TV's. I tried to get Disney XD on all of them, but no luck.

They also have stoves. You can tell I'm excited.

There are tons of CD's. What's a CD?

Refrigerator anyone?

All in all it was an enjoyable trip and I passed out on the way home for a two hour nap. Bonus. We didn't find what we were looking for, so be ready for a surprise the next time you try to watch a DVD.

No comments: