Monday, March 16, 2009

Grandparents weekend

Now that the snow and really cold weather is gone, grandma and grandpa Georgia decided to make a trip up to see me. And mom and dad too... They hadn't seen me since Christmas and couldn't get over how much I had changed. I guess I'm starting to exit the baby stage and becoming a little boy. Scary.

When they got in to town on Friday, dad picked them up and then came and got me at daycare so we could spend the afternoon together. I probably could have taken a nap but I was so excited to see them that we played for about 3 hours.

I tried to impress GP Georgia with my chugging technique.

I'm sure it's harder when there's liquid in the cup.

That night we stayed in and picked up some seafood from the local fish market/restaurant. Mom is not a fish fan so to gauge where I was on that topic, dad gave me some of his catfish...

WINNER!!!

On Saturday we decided to go on an expedition to Ikea, but went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch first. Mom, dad and I had been there a few weeks ago for a quick lunch trip and there are plenty of things to keep me occupied.

Like video games. I looks like I'll be a good driver.


Hopefully better than dad was the first three years he drove...

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and watching me be ridiculously cute. I put my tupperware helmet on and everything.


Saturday night was an event in itself. That gets it's own post...

Grandparents GA came over for a little bit on Sunday until I took my morning nap and dad shipped them back to the airport. They were delayed for a couple of hours but that just gave them more time to reflect on all the good times we had...

To cap the day off, dad and I went to watch mommy's soccer game. She scored three goals and got hacked and scratched by another lady on the other team. She called her like "fitch" or "witch" or something like that. Didn't seemed she liked her too much, though.

No comments: