Monday, December 15, 2008

First Christmas; Part 1

Even though I don't fully understand it yet, I do know that Christmas rocks. Apparently, it's some big celebrity's birthday that most of the world parties for like a whole month for. And on the big day, there's lots of presents = cool. I'll worry about the meaning of Christmas later. I hear Charlie Brown is good for that. For now, it's presents.

Since my family is kind of spread out, I get multiple Christmas celebrations. On Sunday, we had Christmas with my Michigan grandparents and Nana. Let's say I did pretty well.

A little pre-game activity on the coach.

Dad helps me open my first gift. I went for the mouth approach.

One down, many more to go.

Here's my camouflage beanie so that I fit in down in Georgia...

Another noise making gadget that everyone will enjoy listening to.

Nana dressed me up like a little elf. Of course I'm adorable but that hat was a bit snug.

Since we're traveling down to Georgia for the real Christmas, mom and dad will have their Christmas next weekend...and then the real one in GA...and then a trip to see more family after that. That's like four Christmas's. Awesome. I know every year won't be like that, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

No comments: