Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Christmas; The Trilogy ends

Yes, I know there is only one Christmas Day and that day is one of the most special of the year. I couldn't help the fact that it would be the third time that I would be opening gifts from loved ones and Santa. Blame my travel agent.

My Georgia grandparents had a beautiful tree with plenty of wrapped accessories around the bottom. Some for me, perhaps. And then some just magically appeared Christmas morning like they were waiting on me. Thanks Santa!
Here are our stockings...I'm on the left. Why's mine gotta be the smallest?

One of Santa's gifts was a singing lion that I could ride or push. More on that later...

Next was a basketball hoop that I could dunk on. It's only a 8" goal but I can raise it to 16" once I get some hops.

Me, dad and mini Elmo

But I think all would agree that the greatest gift this Christmas was me...

No comments: