Monday, December 22, 2008

First Christmas; Part Deux

This past Saturday mom and dad decided to clean up around the Christmas tree and get rid of all the presents...by opening them. Yes, it was my second Christmas celebration before our trip to Georgia and I was ecstatic. Apparently Santa had a special on free shipping and everything got here early...or that's what they're telling me. I didn't care, I just wanted to open everything up the best way I knew how.

I went after present number one mouth first, so mom had to help me out a little. Once we got the paper off, it was right back in my mouth. Tasty.



One of my presents was a piano-like toy that could also teach me Spanish and French. All I knew up until now were burrito and retreat....hee, hee, hee. We'll see how this works out. It lights up and makes lots of noise, so it's good in my book.
Next was a ring stacking apparatus. They looked like colored doughnuts, so you know what I did with them. Yep, that's right.

I did stack them after a while, but I had to taste them first. It may be a few days before I master the tossing skills.
Mommy and daddy exchanged some gifts too, but I wasn't paying any attention to them. Who cares what they got...? After I spent some time checking everything else out, it was dinner, bath and bed time. Except this time there was a twist. Instead of going to sleep in my crib, they put me in my car seat. Huh?
Ten hours later I woke up in Georgia. They sneak attacked me! It was like we magically teleported there, even though mom and dad probably don't think so.

No comments: