Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 4....why does everyone look so tired?

Did you know there's not jack on TV at 1:30 in the morning? Or 3:30, or 5:50? Actually, dad found out that the first Sportscenter comes on at 5 AM. I guess he hadn't had a reason to know that by know. They now have a reason to rock-n-roll all night long. What they are slowly figuring out is that I sleep when mommy was active and I'm awake when mommy did nothing. Quite a predicament. Daddy says he has a plan to change that all around....we'll see.

We were all up by 7:30 and wondering what was for breakfast. I
knew what I was having. Some left boobie, maybe with a side
of right if I felt like it. Mom and dad we're pretty lazy eyed, but I was ready for the day, so I followed breakfast with a nap. At least someone is sleeping.

Not much else was going on, though. The parents made an appointment with my new doctor for tomorrow and I was like, "great, that's all I need is to see another doctor." I guess this one is in for the long haul, so I'll be on my best behavior and try not to pee on her. Fingers crossed.

Speaking of peeing on, daddy missed getting projectile pooed on by about 30 seconds when he changed my diaper around lunch time. Talk about a close call. He still had to change my diaper twice within a minute, though. Practice makes perfect, and I have to say he's getting pretty good at it.


That afternoon daddy and I watched the Euro 2008 soccer game between Spain and Russia while mom and Gaspar took a nap. They were cute, but I'm probably cuter when I sleep. Anyway, Spain beat Russia 3 - 0 in a route, and dad tried to teach me offsides....talk about confusing. He also stressed the importance of using the wings when counter-attacking. Slow it down pops, I need to learn how to crawl first.


After that, one of mommy's best friends Nikki and her two sons came by to visit. Mommy always talked about these guys and how I had to live up to being as cute. Bring it on! They're good looking kids but I'm not worried. Sue, one of mom's other really good friends, came to see me in the hospital with her three kids. They're all right too, but we'll see who gets the girls. Rwwwrrrr....



That night mommy and daddy tried to keep me awake as much as possible, but I swear there's like tryptophan in mommy's milk. I'll do my best guys, but I'm not promising anything.

That's it for now, but I'll report on the doctor's visit tomorrow. Until then....Meeks, out.

2 comments:

Meghin Gani said...

Brilliant!!!

sarahsimons17 said...

Love the blog Garrett...geez...do you have to be so cool already?!?!

your favorite neighbor,

Shay