Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF!

Finally, the weekend is here. I don't know why it really matters to me since every day is the same. There's just a different buzz about everyone getting to sleep in the next two days...but we'll see how that goes. My schedule is anything but consistent. I usually don't go to bed until after 11 PM (and much effort from mommy). I then wake up around 3 or 4 AM and dad gets up to change and feed me. We usually find some quality programming on the History Channel at those times. Did you know that Trajan was a Roman Emperor (from Spain) who reigned from 98 until his death in 117 and is best known for his extensive public building program, which reshaped the city Rome and left multiple enduring landmarks such as Trajan's Forum, Trajan's Market and Trajan's Tower? True story.

So hopefully everyone catches up on a little sleep this weekend.

Last night was pretty exciting. One of mom's friends that she used to play soccer with was in from out of town so she came over to see her (me).

Her name is Carrie and she used to help coach the Michigan women's soccer team, so she brought me a gift that I will certainly be using soon.

Mom's friend Nikki and her son Easton also came over to join the party. Easton hung out in my crib as he remembered the good ol' days and Nikki held me while trying to forget some of the good ol' days....

Big night coming up for mom and dad as they get their first night out without me on Saturday. Wish grandma and grandpa Michigan good luck...Hopefully I'll be around to tell you how it goes.

No comments: