Monday, July 28, 2008

We made it

Yes, everyone survived Saturday night's babysitting experience. Mom and dad got a quality 1.5 hours out of the house and my MI grandparents got 1.5 quality hours with me. Walt and Mary were able to feed and change me without any problems (that we know of). He didn't even need his tool belt.

On Sunday, my GA grandparents got in on the action by setting up a web cam so that we could talk and see each other over the internet. Technology is amazing. I guess this means we'll be spending more time in the office. Maybe I'll have to start my own weekly web chat like that kid on the E*trade commercials. Eight times the national average my dirty diaper...

Of course Gaspar was jealous of all the camera time I was getting and decided to do something about it. Punk.

No comments: