Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dinner Party

Things are getting exciting around the Meeks household these days. Last night, mom and dad had over all kinds of people to pay attention to me. My Michigan grandparents were there, a childhood friend of my mom and her daughter and my aunt Melissa. It was the first time I got to meet her.

She was so excited to see me and hold me, that she scooped me up and started making faces. I was so excited she was holding me that I peed my pants....and her.


Sorry aunt Melissa....but mom and dad will tell you that I only pee on the people I love :-)

Grandpa Michigan, also known as Wally, came well equipped to handle any situation that came up.

This is a guy that is well prepared. I don't know if the lab goggles are necessary yet, as my urine fountain only goes about foot and a half in the air at this point.

Everyone ate and talked while I took a killer nap in my swing. After dinner, it was my turn to eat. After a few minutes on each side, I was done and back in the living room where I found myself in the arms of a miniature version of my mom. Turns out it was the four year old daughter of their friend that had came over. Sheesh, mommy and daddy are sure getting brave...they'll let anyone hold me at this point. Before you know it, they'll have the dog babysitting me....

No comments: