Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's for dinner?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Mommy and daddy have been busy taking care of me and other things around the house, so they haven't had time to prop me up against the computer. I've made a few more trips outside of the house, either by car or stroller. Mom has taken me for a couple of walks, or rolls in my case, and I like the outdoors. Car trips are fun too. It's pretty much a given that once I'm in the car seat and begin to move, I pass out.

This week also proved to be an exciting one when it came to food. Although I'm stuck on chest milk for a while, I get to experience a variety of goodies vicariously through mom. Whatever she eats, I end up getting one way or another. She and dad branched out on what they ate this week and these are some of the things I had for the first time:

  1. Pizza - quite possibly the greatest thing ever...why don't people eat this every day?
  2. Club sandwich - dad says clubs are always a party
  3. Apple pie - apparently it's so good they made a movie about it
  4. Vanilla ice cream (on top of pie) - one thing I do not scream for
  5. Mac & cheese - it goes with everything
  6. Spaghetti & meatballs - can you eat just the meatball part?
  7. Hot dog - I was a little confused on this one. I thought dogs were pets, not dinner. Gaspar didn't budge when he heard that's what we were eating, so I figured it was OK.
  8. Leftover pizza - as good as the first time.
  9. Green beans - ummm, the jury is still out on this one.

Obviously they ate some healthy things too, but they're boring. I don't really know what the difference is though, it all comes out of my butt looking the same....like Grey Poupon country mustard. Sorry.

No comments: