Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bro makes nice

As part of my daily activities, mom and/or dad get down on the floor and spend some tummy time with me. For those of you not in the know, tummy time is a good way for me to work on strengthening my neck and forearms. It's also a good time for me to see what the floor smells like...I'm basically on the floor and on my belly instead of my back and wiggling around. You get the idea.

Gaspar had been trying to steal some of my attention lately, so there was a slight rift between us. He decided to do the noble thing and beg me to forgive him, and also hung out with us on the floor.

I know we make an adorable team when we're together.




We had a good time and he liked it when I petted him. He even kissed me a couple of times. That's what mom and dad called it...felt more like I was stamp getting ready to be put on an envelope. I'll take it I guess.

No comments: