Sunday, August 31, 2008

College football = awesome

By now you probably have figured out that dad is a big UGA fan. He is a very proud alum and college football season sees the Dawgs as the preseason #1. That's huge. Since it was opening weekend, dad was fired up for the game against Georgia Southern. He was also interested to see how his current employer, the Michigan Wolverines, played with their new coaching staff.


Here's dad and I ready for my first game, thanks to ESPN Gameplan.

First we had to watch Gameday and see what smack Lou Holtz had to say about UGA's schedule. Blah, blah, blah.

The grandparents came over to watch the game too, but they ended up playing with me more. So I needed a nap.

After Georgia rolled over GSU, we watched UM struggle against Utah. It's going to be a long season for the Blue. Mom and dad then made dinner for everyone and we enjoyed a night out on the deck. Overall it was a great day and I can't wait until next Saturday. Maybe I can stay awake for the whole game.

No comments: