Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daycare: Day 1

We all knew this day would come, but we didn't know how well it would go down. I guess I was a little nervous last night because I was up about every hour (but what else is new...). There wasn't anything to be scared of. I had met the woman who would be taking care of me, and I approved. Mom has known Cathie Sobie for several years now, and she has watched the kids of some of her friends. They all seemed to be pretty normal, so why not.


Here's me telling dad that I bet mom is going to miss me.

Since it was a rough night of sleep for everyone, we were all a little slow to get going. Mom got up and got ready before she put me in my outfit (which she laid out the night before). Everything else was ready to go and after my breakfast of chest milk, we were off.

Arrival was smooth


There's the seal of approval.

I had a great day and Cathie took the best care of me. All the other kids were really nice, even though they are no longer the cutest ones there. Jealousy will slowly arise...Mom even came by at lunch to check on me and of course I smiled the whole time. I can't wait to go back tomorrow, but I guess I'll have to.


Me and my new pals.

When I got home I headed straight for a nap.

But I did find some time to hang out with pops.


Random cuteness from later that night.

I'll see you tomorrow, Cathie.

1 comment:

Meghin Gani said...

So cute!! Looks like you have a great daycare.