Friday, August 8, 2008

LaPointe

So as I was sitting around (lying on a pillow) the other day, watching our new driveway dry, there came a knock at the door. A strange man and his wife entered. I was unaware of any visitors for that day so I was curious. Mom and dad were very friendly with them so it seemed OK, and then I realized that I knew that voice. But where did I know it from. And then it hit me....It was the voice that I heard, although muffled, almost every day while I was in mommy's belly. It was usually shouting and directing orders at little kids, so it was strange to hear it in this context.

Then Mark LaPointe came over to meet me. He had been telling mom that he and Sandy would babysit me if they needed them to, so I guess this was their interview. I usually know right away if I like someone or not. If I poop or pee on them that's a dead giveaway. A smile is a pretty good tell as well. They were pretty excited to see me and said I was so adorable....kissing up always helps.


No comments: